Arena Rex Forums

Arena Rex Forums
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 pm 
Noxius

List of GW trademarks

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conte ... 02&start=6

95 percent of those are reasonable without looking at each one.

Space Marine will continue make me face palm, I understand why, but still does not make the bulls#it stink less.

The 40k space Marine chapter Crimson Guard as a trademark is something that does not make sense to me.

Crimson Guard existed in the GI Joe universe long before GW. It also exists in the Starwars expanded Universe.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 am 
Noxius

I am kicking myself that I hadn't bought more models during the kickstarter (only bought 70% of them)... my wife and I love the past paced, bloody excitement that this game creates! I am glad that the AR store released three more models as I have been trying to proxy models myself for more playing options and combos.

I thought that it would be cool to have some Spartans and King Leonidas... I found that Tales of War miniatures makes four Spartan miniatures, three very realistic Spartans from the films and one who is supposed to be King Leonidas (but a little more warhammer/cartoonish). If only the arena rex store sold empty bases so they could match my other gladiators ;)

I also discovered Mierce Miniatures from reading this forum. Holy Hell they are expensive but they look incredibly detailed, in scale, and in RESIN. I don't know the details surrounding the owner and his shenanigans, so until I learn more I can't hold anything against them. I also see that they made DRACONUM miniatures (gwaelod in the Mierce world apparently). Since Arena Rex has mythical creatures and beasts out of fantasy, I am adding my favorite breed to my games too! I have just purchased Maybon, he looks huge, but then again he is half dragon :shock:

Does anyone have a file for a card generator so we can make custom cards? I am not so tech savy when it comes to that stuff.