Arena Rex Forums

Arena Rex Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:26 pm 
Noxius

Lupa - Stunning just stunning...
Ur Kek - The model looks like it has some weight to it. Makes him seem real... I like it.

Infelix - Looks aggressive. Would have liked something more similar to the artwork but this works. Needs a little more of an action pose in it though to make it a 10/10.

Euryale - 10/10!
Viatrix - I like the scales on the armor.
Aemilia - Amazing miniature. Really nice to see artwork come to life.

Noxius - Didn't order. But would definitely buy once out.
Vargr - The flow of the pose is really well done. Possibly top 3 model.
Micon - Definitely looks like he can crush some one. The miniature and artwork came together really well.

Ban Luca - Loved the artwork. Not sure if the arms and head look quite right.
Frigge - Love the pose. Only problem I have is with the face. Not quite sure what she would be sneering at while blocking...
Mago - A little confused by the bumps on the skin. I thought he would have tattoos or scars.

Overall very well done. I am looking forward to seeing the other miniatures. I know I left some out but I covered the basics. Any other backers have some thoughts/feedback?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:26 pm 
Crudus

Lupa - Really like the proportions, though I am not sure whether I think the dreadlocks are apropriate.
Ur Kek - It's okay, definitely not my best liked model.
Gaius Pallidus - I love the model and I am really disappointed that I did not get him via the kickstarter. Will be the first buy.
Otho Mentulus - Love the miniature.

Infelix - Really like the model, though I was also looking forward to a more concept-like sculpt. It's okay, will see how much expression is left in the face if there is paint on it.

Euryale - Really nice, but the hair is quite "normal". A little bit more fancy would be nice.
Viatrix - I like the model a lot. Was one of the models I was not sure about whether I should take it, but it looks quite nice now.
Aemilia - Really like the miniature, though the pose is quite static.

Noxius - Really like the dynamic pose
Vargr - Like it, looks nice.
Micon - Looks quite good. Hope it is not too tall and too big compared to others so that it might be really "unnormal".

Ban Luca - I also loved the artwork and was really looking forward to a gladiator in that pose. Too bad, it is a normal pose now.
Frigge - Really agile pose. Like it, agree on the face.
Mago - I think that is some kind of tattoo. But he looks quite nice. Nice model.