The fact that Morituri benefits are the only ones to not specify faction gladiators makes me a bit salty.
I have a feeling that when the Nerf Stick comes down (as it inevitably does once a game develops a more competitive meta) that will be the first thing to go. The Will of Antony would still be a very strong ability even if it only applied to Morituri models.
Back to Rampage in a clear turn:
1. Acerbus clears his fatigue.
2. Acerbus uses Maneuver to get closest to an enemy model.
3. Acerbus performs his Wild Attack.
4. Acerbus uses Rampage to run through that model (and any others).
5. Acerbus uses Rampage again (no restrictions on how many times you can trigger this) to run through that model again (and any others in the way).
Sounds brutal... it is markedly stronger in a clear turn than on his activation because of the Wild Attack. During his activation he could technically use Rampage twice, but an attack would, in most situations, be a better move. On the clear turn he gets a free Wild attack and he doesn’t have the option to make any other attacks, so two Rampages are pretty good. Of course, he will be exhausted... but he will have potentially either fatigued or damaged a lot of models.