Arena Rex Forums

Arena Rex Forums
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: lack of awarness of time
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:42 am 
Noxius

"Rule and character card update within a week after pledge manager goes off..."
The time for the registration of our pledges is coming to an end and we still don't know what we really get. Maybe you live in a different sphere of time, but the week is up for some days now. Your lack of reaction is kinda poor for a pseudo "professional" wannabe company.

If not beeing able to fullfill your own boundaries, at least have the guts to say so.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 am 
Noxius

I imagine they're very busy right now, what with organizing and rewriting the rules, overseeing production of a very large number of models for a first-time production run, and trying to ensure all of their infrastructure is in place to insure shipping on time.

I'm very anxious to see the revised rules, particularly the titan rules, but, I also understand that there is probably a lot of pressure to get things done right now, and certain things are likely to take precedence. Besides, they've been very open in communication so far, even when it's been a little while between posts, RRG seems to want to be very inclusive of the process and open to discussion when we're confused about something.

With that said, any word on an update RRG?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm 
Noxius

It seems like RRG has been good at posting information as soon as they had it. I'm sure they are busy working to get it out as fast as they can.

However, because we were told there would be more info I'm holding off on the pledge manager for as long as I can. I'm hoping for one more update before the 10th. Once we get it I'll lock in my choices. Otherwise I'll be waiting until the last minute.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:41 pm 
Noxius

Oh, I'll be waiting too. In the meantime I'm trying to get as much play in as possible. Hopefully the rules update sooner rather than later, but I'm always in favor of allowing things the time to be done properly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:30 pm 
Noxius

day after day goes by and not a single post... getting more and more disappointed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 pm 
Noxius

It's alright, there's plenty of other things to do! run different combinations of the models we know about against each other, try to find new and exciting interactions! There's no reason to be so wholly disappointed in a small delay. Just enjoy what you've got, live life, it's a beautiful night and there's coffee to be had!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:12 am 
Noxius

i am more disappointed that the breaking their owns promises; MIERCE-MINIATURE-STYLE like a baws

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 am 
Noxius

I understand your frustration, I think its sometimes easy to forget just how much work this kind of thing takes, though. Just remember that RRG has already made huge steps into creating a great-looking, fun, and importantly. Original game. With re-editing, potential roles changes or updates, and inclusion of a new type of model, it is not a surprise that it can take longer than expected. Its been less than a week now, and the more you dwell in it the longer it'll feel. Don't create more stress for yourself with this, it'll only make you bitter and have you jumping to conclusions.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 am 
Noxius

Remember their jobs or lives may also mean there just isn't time to do what they need to to get the titan rules out to us