Arena Rex Forums

Arena Rex Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:06 am 
Viridis

Am I allowed to post in this forum, or is it reserved for RRG staff? I guess we will see.

This is the errata forum, and up until now it has had exactly zero posts as I can see.

When RRG have commented on various rules forum threads, occasionally there is a mention that the rules for a specific circumstance will be tidied up and revised in a future rulebook revision. This sounds to me like what I would call errata.

But I'm not sure if the plan from RRG is to actually compile an errata/clarifications list, or to just skip straight to a v1.2 version of the rulebook. Even if the latter, it would be helpful to have a "this is what we changed from v.1.1 to v1.2" list.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:06 pm 
Noxius

Agreed. There have been a lot of clarifications in the last few months from what j have read and it would be easier to have hem all in one place than to hunt them down

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:13 am 
Crudus

I am currently compiling all the questions from the forums and - if they are answered - also the answers.
I will send RRG the document, and we will see where it goes from there. Maybe FAQ, maybe Errata or maybe a cleaned up ruleset. But since I am using a very limited amount of spare time for that, it just takes a lot of time to compile everything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:46 am 
Noxius

Sheijtan wrote:
I am currently compiling all the questions from the forums and - if they are answered - also the answers.
I will send RRG the document, and we will see where it goes from there. Maybe FAQ, maybe Errata or maybe a cleaned up ruleset. But since I am using a very limited amount of spare time for that, it just takes a lot of time to compile everything.

I was also thinking about doing something similar. If you take that info and make a new post in this errata section, we can update it as new info comes out (until an official FAQ/errata anyway)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 am 
Crudus

psychogeek wrote:
Sheijtan wrote:

I was also thinking about doing something similar. If you take that info and make a new post in this errata section, we can update it as new info comes out (until an official FAQ/errata anyway)

That's a good plan. I will think about how to do it best and will do that in one of the next weeks (quite busy currently).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:23 am 
Viridis

I thought maybe it would make sense to follow up on this.

The result of my wondering in this thread has so far been that RRG have released an official FAQ and errata document in March 2017, which contains a bunch of rules adjustments as portented by rules forum threads. And one mistake correction, of Dextarius not having Titan printed on his card.

This leads me to assume that this is how they will continue - making updated errata documents as necessary that will replace the existing one. At least until they do another full rulebook revision... which I still assume they will some day.